NANPS members receive:
- A subscription to the quarterly magazine The Blazing Star, full of articles and photographs on horticulture, conservation and botany.
- Discounts on tickets to native plant related events, speakers and workshops.
- Access to NANPS’ Seed Exchange (Seedex) Members can order native seeds from other members and share their own.
- Access to online “pre-ordering” at our Spring Native Plant Sale (this means ordering and paying for your plants ahead of time, and having them all ready for pick up the day of the sale!).
- If you’d like a gift card included in a membership for someone else, please send a note with your message and contact details for the recipient to email@example.com
Membership is based on the calendar year (January to December).
Regardless of when you join you will receive four issues of The Blazing Star for the current year. The Seed Exchange is published every November (Fall issue) as well as on our website.
5 year sustaining membership includes a $100 donation tax receipt within Canada.
Student membership is for full time students.
Payment can be by Paypal, e-transfer or cheque.
If you wish to check your membership status, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate in the box provided whether this is a new membership, a renewal, a gift, and if you are a full-time student, the name of the school you are attending.
E-transfer is beneficial during covid-19 as it reduces the need for pick up of mail and deposit of cheques at the bank.
Click here to pay by e-transfer
For those who prefer to send a cheque, you can print, complete and send in the NANPS Membership Form here
NANPS Contact Information
NANPS: North American Native Plant Society
PO Box 69070
St. Clair PO
The North American Native Plant Society, formerly the Canadian Wildflower Society, is a registered charitable society, no. 130720824RR0001
Donations to the Society are tax creditable in Canada, those over $20 will automatically receive a donation receipt.