NANPS members receive:
- A subscription to the quarterly magazine The Blazing Star, full of articles and photographs on horticulture, conservation and botany.
- Access to NANPS’ Seed Exchange (Seedex) Members can order native seeds from other members and share their own.
- Access to online “pre-ordering” at our Spring Native Plant Sale (this means ordering and paying for your plants ahead of time, and having them all ready for pick up the day of the sale!).
- Discounts on tickets to native plant related events, speakers and workshops.
- If you’d like a gift card included in a membership for someone else, please send a note with your message and contact details for the recipient to email@example.com
Membership is based on the calendar year (January to December).
Regardless of when you join you will receive four issues of The Blazing Star for the current year. The Seed Exchange is published every November (Fall issue) as well as on our website.
5 year sustaining membership includes a $100 donation tax receipt within Canada.
Student membership is for full time students.
Payment can be by Paypal, e-transfer or cheque.
If you wish to check your membership status, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Form for Paypal or eTransfer payments
New and Renewing Members complete the form below.
Membership form for cheque payments
NANPS Contact Information
NANPS: North American Native Plant Society
PO Box 69070
St. Clair PO
Membership inquiries: email@example.com
General inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
The North American Native Plant Society, formerly the Canadian Wildflower Society, is a registered charitable society, no. 130720824RR0001
Donations to the Society are tax creditable in Canada, those over $20 will automatically receive a donation receipt.