$25 Canadian per year or $25 U.S. per year outside Canada (plus $5 per year for hard copies of The Blazing Star).
Click on one of the following to join:
Online Membership Form
NANPS Membership Form (print, fill out and mail in).
- Membership is based on the calendar year (January to December).
- Regardless of when you join you will receive four issues of The Blazing Star for the current year. The Seed Exchange is published every November (Fall issue) as well as on our website.
- If you’d like a gift card included in a membership for someone else, please send a note with your message and contact details for the recipient to email@example.com
In addition to our thanks and the pleasure of helping restore native flora, by joining NANPS you will:
- receive NANPS widely-acclaimed 16-page quarterly publication, the Blazing Star and regular information sheets and brochures on a variety of related topics;
- receive regular updates via NANPS e-newsletter;
- gain access to NANPS members-only native plant seed exchange;
- obtain member discounts for all NANPS seminars, workshops and excursions;
- have advance order privileges at Canada’s largest annual Native Plant Sale;
- be eligible to nominate garden or restoration projects for NANPS Native Plant Garden/Restoration Award;
- enjoy greater involvement by becoming eligible to join the Board, vote on NANPS operations, or volunteer with one or more of our many exciting committees;
- help NANPS maintain two rare and beautiful conservation properties: a Carolinian forest, Shining Tree Woods; and a small but vital ANSI on the west shore of Ontario’s Bruce peninsula, Zinkan Cove;
- learn more about native plants and conservation issues happening on your doorstep and across North America; and
- become part of an unparalleled, supportive, committed and knowledgeable group of native plant enthusiasts.
NANPS Contact Information
NANPS: North American Native Plant Society
PO Box 69070
St. Clair PO
email: firstname.lastname@example.org voicemail: 416-631-4438
The North American Native Plant Society, formerly the Canadian Wildflower Society, is a registered charitable society, no. 130720824RR0001
Donations to the Society are tax creditable in Canada, those over $20 will automatically receive a donation receipt.